“Help, I’m “X” intolerant! What do I eat now??”
You have a food intolerance that requires you to change the way you cook and eat completely. The “X” might be wheat, gluten, lactose, fructose… or other. (*)
Here, you’ll talk with me for a full hour (over Skype) about the best way to eliminate your ‘dietary nemesis’ from your diet without feeling overwhelmed or deprived.
How it works:
– Before the call, you’ll answer a brief questionnaire designed to get your thinking started: you’ll list your feelings about your food, your needs, goals, and the diagnosed limitations.
– The call itself will be a 60 minutes specific conversation around the needed substitutions caused by your intolerance.
– After the call, you’ll get:
1. A written report of the call.
2. A customized three-day menu.
3. Useful tips on planning and cooking.
4. A customized shopping list for your own “Breakfast Corner” and “Dinner Corner.”
This is for you if:
You’ve had a diagnosis of dietary intolerance and …
– You need help with implementing changes in your daily meals;
– You have a meal plan that you’re struggling to turn into appetizing meals;
– You want inspiration for dealing with the different dietary needs of family members;
– You need inspiration for cooking in the context of an elimination diet;
– You want to learn how to use new ingredients.
(*) Please note: I want it to be clear that I won’t make any diagnosis; I’ll help you deal with the practical challenges of a diagnosis you got from a health practitioner.
A single payment of 123€
(this investment amount includes includes VAT)
If you’re still not sure this is the right approach for you, why don’t you book a FREE 30-minute call with me, to share your doubts and struggles?