A Red Berries and Spinach Smoothie for people that need something fresh in the morning!
Berry and spinach smoothie
Para quem precisa de fresquinho pela manhã.
Autor: Sílvia Almeida
Tipo de receita: Smoothie
Doses: 1 glass
- 1 cup of skim milk or sugar-free almond milk
- half pack of frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup baby spinach or arugula
- optional: half ripe banana, in slices.
- In the morning, before shower, pour the milk, the frozen berries, the banana if you like and the chia seeds in your blender. Let it rest while you get ready.
- When you return to the kitchen, add the baby spinach or arugula. Blend everything, first at a low speed increasing gradually, until it looks smooth and creamy.
- Now just pour your smoothie into a big glass and enjoy!