A Red Berries and Spinach Smoothie for people that need something fresh in the morning!
- 1 cup of skim milk or sugar-free almond milk
- half pack of frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup baby spinach or arugula
- optional: half ripe banana, in slices.
- In the morning, before shower, pour the milk, the frozen berries, the banana if you like and the chia seeds in your blender. Let it rest while you get ready.
- When you return to the kitchen, add the baby spinach or arugula. Blend everything, first at a low speed increasing gradually, until it looks smooth and creamy.
- Now just pour your smoothie into a big glass and enjoy!
Rushed mornings? Do you enjoy smoothies?
You’re going to love this FREE ebook. Power Smoothies: 5 exclusive Glow Chef recipes. Ingenious, delicious and nourishing!