Who hasn’t felt the need for some healthy dinner ideas, at least one a week?
If this ressonates with you … Welcome to episode 7 of Glow Chef Radio!
Smart weekday dinners
We’ll be talking about making weekday dinners work for someone who wants to eat healthily without spending hours in the kitchen, after a full workday.
Just like a book, each day needs a good ending and I would say dinner is part of that ending 🙂
Plan, shop for and cook healthy evening meals
- Why dinner is such an important meal.
- Making room for dinner in your daily schedule.
- Planning menus to avoid boring routines.
- Choosing ingredients and seasonings.
- Easy tricks for fast and easy cooking.
- Nutrition tips.
Listen to the episode here:
And don’t forget to download the FREE guide: Travel Mood Seasonings, to help you prepare deliciously healthy dinner menus. Available here:
Up to now, here on Glow Chef Radio, we have seen how to plan, shop for and cook healthy meals that will ensure at least 80% of your meals are really nutritious and tasty.
In episode 7, we have seen healthy dinner ideas that…
- Easy to adapt both to small and large households.
- Please women and men, grown-ups and children alike.
- Are super adaptable in terms of individual portions and nutrition goals.
- Work as well for vegans and vegetarians as for flexitarians.
Need more help? I can mentor you!
If this is something that you find interesting, but you feel you would need a bit more help with, because you need to customize it to your individual circumstances, or need a little help getting started – we all know that kick-off can be the hardest – keep in mind that I can help you with my one-to-one mentoring sessions.
No matter where you are in the world, I can help you start and stick to your journey of change.
And this is totally risk-free: you can try out how it would feel like working with me by scheduling a free 30-minute Skype call.
I’ll be looking to hearing from you.