YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE A LONG AND HEALTHY LIFE, TO FEEL CONFIDENT, ENERGETIC AND COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN BODY.
YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE GOALS OF WELL-BEING THAT YOU'RE NOT ACHIEVING.
OR YOU FEEL THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT BUT YOU CAN'T TELL EXACTLY WHAT…
The health coaching I propose takes into account the external constraints of modern life – work, family, social life – and all those internal obstacles that limit us.
My approach to nutrition and well-being is based on simplicity, because I believe that this is the only way you’ll be able to change your habits once and for all.
Everything takes place online, by email, telephone and videoconference. It’s all designed to fit in with your busy schedule and not to waste your precious time.
You’re in the right place if:
- You want to change your diet but you don’t know how to start.
- You’ve tried a lot of diets and you don’t even know what to eat anymore.
- You feel under pressure and you don’t know how to manage your anxiety.
- You’d like to start an exercise program but everything seems complicated.
- You’ve had a diagnosis of food intolerance that forces you to change the way you cook and eat, and you need help dealing with it.
- You have recurrent insomnia for no apparent reason, and you’d like to go back to sleep one night in a row without interruptions.
Also, depending on the stage of life you are in, you may face very different challenges:
- The academic years, with all its emotional challenges;
- The professional life with all its time constraints and stress;
- Pregnancy, postpartum and other weight shifts throughout your life;
- The middle age, and the onset of aging; and so on…
In my personal case, I have experienced many of these phases – personal, family and professional – and I know the difficulties they bring about, often compromising our dreams and ambitions in terms of well-being.
And you know what?
None of this is going to be too difficult nor too much work. You’ll really be able to drop your less than healthy habits and build new ones that fit your goals and your life.
Don’t wait, start acting on your health today!
Choose the option that best suits the way you currently feel:
When I started Glow Chef, I just wanted to help simplify the ideas of lifestyle and healthy eating, even when you have a busy life like surely is yours.
And then I felt the need to deepen the way I could help people who, like me, needed a guide for change that was compatible with the reality of everyday life.
And so I completed the Health Coaching Training Program at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York.
This program confirmed my conviction that a personalized approach is the only effective way to achieve a wellness goal.
And this is how I have helped many clients overcome their own individual challenges.
What CAN you expect from individual coaching with me?
- someone who listens to you carefully,
- who never criticizes you or imposes her views,
- that helps you set attainable goals,
- and guides you on realistic action plans,
- who challenges you with useful questions, and
- gives you practical tips that will make all the difference!
What you WON’T get in an individual coaching with me:
- imposition of standard diets,
- promotion of restrictive diets,
- criticism about your choices,
- patronage of “miracle” solutions,
- disrespect for the scope of health coaching practice, which is very different from that of other health professionals.
At the end of your program, you will have all the self-knowledge and inner strength you’ll need to make the best choices, in order to achieve your goals.
Book your free session today and get a better understanding of how it works
If you are still unsure if this approach can be right for you, why not schedule a 30-minute – totally FREE –
conversation with me to talk about your difficulties and doubts?
This program taught me a lot about nutrition and about how my body reacts to different foods, and as a result I learned how to maintain a satisfying, balanced diet. Between the new approach to food and the exercise that the program encourages, I saw a significant weight loss over a healthy period of time, and no sign of weight gain.
I can honestly say this program has made a positive change to my lifestyle which I do not foresee any difficulty in maintaining.