I have wanted to share this recipe – so simple that I can hardly call it a recipe – of raspberry jam for some time now.
It’s absolutely delicious eaten with yogurt, with overnight oats, or even in my healthy version of peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don’t add any sweetener as for me the fruit is enough.
Please do try it, it’s one of those basics that always comes in handy!
Easy raspberry jam
- 1 bag Frozen Raspberries (250-300g)
- 100 ml Water
- 1/2 Lime - only the juice
- 1 Mint Leaf (more, if you like it)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Put the raspberries in a pot, with the water. Bring up a soft boil.
- Add the lime juice and the mint.
- Reduce the heat to a minimum and cover. Cook for 10 minutes.
- If there's still a lot of water at this point, uncover it and boil again for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the chia seeds and stir well.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let it cool.
- Keep it in the fridge.