Super Versatile, Equally Delicious Both In Winter And Summer.
Avocado Toast – I must tell you that this breakfast is almost an obsession around the world, from New York to Sydney, passing through London and Lisbon.
But rightly so, it’s really good!
Recipe: Avocado Toast
- 2 slices of your favorite bread (I recommend rye bread or gluten-free bread from Miolo, which I love)
- ½ avocado
- 1 washed lime
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Optional: chili flakes or ground black pepper
- Put the slices of bread in the toaster.
- While the toaster makes its magic, cut half of the avocado (leave the stone in the remaining half), remove the flesh with the help of a spoon and crush it with a fork, seasoning with 1 tbsp lime juice (if you think it’s too much, add only half a spoon, depending on your personal taste).
- When the bread is toasted, spread the crushed avocado on the two slices as if it were jam.
- Take the half of the lime you did not squeeze and, with the aid of a grater or Microplane, make it rain… which means zest the lime over the avocado toast.
- Season with pink Himalayan salt and, optionally, chili flakes or ground black pepper.