Breakfast Is My Favorite Meal!
It gives me great pleasure to sit down and enjoy a real meal, often in the company of an inspirational magazine. And I get up earlier to make sure I have this moment, whatever the agenda of the day.
But I know it’s not easy, I’ve been through it too: it’s the morning, you took 2 extra minutes in the shower, you do not know what to wear, you cannot find your phone or the keys, you have 5 minutes to go out – who wants to prepare a meal in the thick of this rush? You’ll end up at the corner deli, eating … I don’t even want to know what.
But it’s a shame because the energy you feel in the morning is fueled by what you choose to eat for breakfast.
An E-book That Creates Breakfast For You!
I’ve decided to systematize and write the tricks that I developed over time, helping me and my family get a good breakfast every day. Basically, you have to plan and prepare everything so you won’t have to “invent” in the morning.
Breakfast At Home, In Less Than 5 Minutes? Yes!
In addition, you’ll get 7 delicious and easy recipes to make in the new Glow Chef Ebook. Get your copy right away! Click this link:
And to show you how the recipes and suggestions are really appetizing, here’s a sample of what you’ll find in the book.
Recipe: Almond Butter, Banana And Cinnamon Toast
for one person
- two slices of your favorite bread
- two tablespoons almond butter
- 1 small banana
- ground cinnamon, to preference
- Place the slices of bread in the toaster. In the photo, I used a delicious rye bread from Padaria Portuguesa. Very easy to find!
- While the toaster does its magic, slice the banana.
- When the bread is toasted, place 1 tablespoon of almond butter on each slice of bread and spread it as if it were jam.
- Add the banana slices to the toasts and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Now all you have to do is eat!
You probably read that this month I won’t eat sugar of any kind, not even fruit. To help you do the same, if you wish, I’ve also included suggested substitutions for each recipe. In this particular one:
- Replace the banana with sliced cucumber slices (believe me, it tastes great with the almond butter).
- If you still do not want to experiment, spread sliced coconut over the almond butter.
Do not forget downloading your E-book and let me organize your mornings for you!
A good breakfast makes a difference...In your morning and your health!
Plan a week of healthy breakfasts with this FREE ebook with 7 delicious and easy recipes, planner and shopping list!